Yesterday I left Dorje Denma Ling, the buddhist meditation retreat center I had been working at as the head cook for the past month. It was really hard. There were several times yesterday that I had to stop myself from randomly crying in public. I made some really good connections with people that I will really miss.
What made it so great?
1. the people
2. the beautiful area: the trees, the beach, the waterfall, gris mill, octoberfesting!!
3. the atmosphere and daily meditation practices
4. good times in the kitchen
5. the hoola hoop i made and used and forgot there
6. seeing deers on my runs
7. picking wild apples whenever I walked or ran anywhere
8. the crickets that got everywhere
9. movie watching
10. dance parties
11. Changes in myself that i experienced
I'll end there, I could go on forever, but I wont. Although I sad to be gone, I am happy it happened, and excited for what the future has in store.